This station was in Lower Town, on the south side of Highway 4. The fourth house east of the bridge was modified to serve as an auto repair garage and an office for the filling station.
table rock filling station
table rock auto company
the brace garage
The Brace Garage may have had a filling station. It was the predecessor of the Karas Garage, which was in a building built in 1901. There was a big fire at the building in 1930, when it was then the Brace Garage. The article about the fire refers to numerous cars that were inside the garage at the time of the fire and destroyed, and to gas tanks in front. 1930.